Rather than call it hormone replacement therapy I feel like we should call it hormone enhancement therapy because we’re not just replacing hormones, we’re enhancing our own hormones. We are all producing small amounts of testosterone which could be maximized by injecting it from doctors. So with the doctor’s prescription, you could get testosterone to put you into the zone where you’re functioning optimally.
Look at what women get? Women get birth control pills. They’re giving them at like 15 – 17 years, whatever. They manipulating female hormones. Why? So they can have unprotected sex. That’s plain and simple. I’m all for it but I’m also all for HRT for men. There’s no taboo against women like talking to 25 – 35 year old woman and ask her if she’s on birth control. It’s not like a big deal. Ask a man and it’s like oh you’re on HRT like “ – You are a loser, you suck, you’re not a real man’’. TRT has all these taboo negative connotations associated with it and it shouldn’t.
People think that we have to accept aging. We don’t have to accept aging. We are gonna get older but we don’t have to get older and get crappier. I mean inevitably you’re not gonna be as good as you were at 20 but you don’t have to feel your age. Why not feel 10 or 20 years younger?
With test replacement therapy I’m not saying we should all do steroid cycles and try to get jacked and to abuse testosterone. I’m not talking about that at all. I’m talking about using testosterone to be at your optimal level for health and fitness and for mental and physical. What kind of dosage would that be?
Well, probably around 150 mg a week. If the doctor would prescribe something like testosterone decanoate. You could do one shot every two weeks and what would it cost to you. Less than a cup of coffee a day, the price like Tim Hortons. So it’s cheap and excessively, extremely effective.
You might think “Oh we don’t need it. Whatever just will get older”. You might be seeing that now at 30 or at 40 or at 50 but how about when you are 87 years old and you can’t stand up on your own and nurse or someone has to come and take care of you. You give somebody in their 80s testosterone and you even try to exercise a little bit more. They are gonna so much better, stronger, fitter more muscle mass. You could prevent 5 or 10 years of a poor quality of life. You should be the best you can be for your age that you are. So testosterone can do that.
Benefits of using testosterone.
– So if you have low testosterone one example is depression. You can get depressed.
– Mental focus. With testosterone, you can concentrate better, focus better, read better, study better. You don’t feel like you’re wandering around it’s just better.
– You have a better desire to live your life. So you look forward to it more.
– You have less diabetes with normal testosterone levels. Such a huge benefit.
– Increased confidence. You have more testosterone you are more confident, you have a better life, better work.
– More energy. So you can play harder, you can work harder.
– Increased sex drive.
– Decrease in osteoporosis. So those who have low testosterone levels, their bones start getting weaker. Especially with age. You gonna lose 1% of your bone mass per year.
– LDL your bad cholesterol. Testosterone lowers your bad cholesterol. It doesn’t increase HDL but lowers LDL. And I’m not talking about 1000 mg per week. I’m talking about normal beneficial doctor prescribed test levels.
– Your memory gets better.
– You’re not gonna get prostate cancer. HRT doses of testosterone do not cause or accelerate prostate cancer.
All the things that people think of that when they think of testosterone, all these negative things with steroid cycle abuse like cardiac and the lipid levels, all this shit with testosterone is from the high test levels and not from doctor prescribed levels. Not from optimal. Optimal is not raised as much as you can and feel like shit from it. No, it’s not that. Optimal is where you function at your best.
Important to think – testosterone it’s not just physical. It’s not all about “Oh, I want to benchpress 500 pounds”. It’s mental, the feeling in your brain, and your insides. Go to your doctor and get your levels checked. It’s part of life to make you healthy.aburaihan testosterone | test propionate